24 Cats And Dogs That Came Back From The Groomer Looking A Little…Different
Finding a reliable hairdresser is so much easier said than done. You can sit down and ask for exactly what you want, but they hack your locks away into something else entirely. When you finally meet your perfect stylist match, you cling to that salon like your life depends on it.
But something tells me these cats and dogs are still in search of a great groomer to tame their fur. Don”t worry, guys, it”ll grow out…eventually.
1. “I know you”re responsible for this. And I also know where you sleep.”
2. “Does this blowout make me look fat?”
3. “Like, I don”t know, Mom. I, like, think I kind of like-like this look.”
4. “I”m just going to lie here until it grows out.”
5. “I told them not to touch my manbun after you left.”
6. They”re going to need to stock up on puppy sunblock.
7. “I look like the dog chewed me up and spit me out.”
8. “What? They told me muttonchops were coming back!”
9. “Please don”t let the other Huskies see me like this.”
10. To be fair, he looks like he was born to rock a mohawk.
11. This at-home attempt perfectly illustrates the phrase, “You get what you pay for.”
12. “You TOLD them to make me look like this??”
13. I”m guessing they call this look the “Flying Nun.”
14. “Now I finally look like all the other cheerleaders!”
15. He wanted to look like Grandpa (who has a comb-over).
16. At least he can”t see himself in the mirror.
17. “I hate wearing my heart on my sleeve.”
18. “You got off lucky, man.”
19. “Stop following me, Fitz! I swear, I”m still me!”
20. “Maybe I should have thought twice before saying, “Surprise me!””
21. “You mean you actually paid money for this?”
22. “I feel like such a poser.”
23. I used to have a rug in my living room with that exact pattern.
24. …I”m honestly speechless.
Better luck next time, cuties. In the meantime, we”re totally available for comforting cuddles.