She Took Some Bobby Pins And Turned Them Into Something So Cool And Unique!
Upcycling is the art of turning trash into treasure with a little bit of crafting skill and a whole lot of creativity. From recycled plastic, to painted bobby pins, and refashioned coffee pods, one of the 17 gorgeous creations below is sure to spark your imagination.
1. These pearlescent beads are made from bubble wrap, believe it or not.
2. Melt colorful plastic and turn it into neat earrings.
3. You can turn a coin into a ring with this tutorial.
4. These purses are woven with embroidery floss and soda tabs.
5. These decoupaged comic book bangles are made from an old water bottle.
6. This pretty medallion is a soda tab filled with clear resin and gold flecks.
7. Since washers already have holes in them, they are perfect to decorate and make into necklaces.
8. With a little bit of nail polish, you can turn bobby pins into colorful earrings.
9. Slice wine corks into disks and make these initial earrings.
10. Use old earrings and gemstones to turn keys into decorative brooches or necklaces.
11. With a flatware-bending device, you can make bracelets from spoons, knives, and forks.
12. Fill an old watch with resin to create a new piece of jewelry. This one glows in the dark!
13. Fashion instant espresso pods into necklaces and other jewelry.
14. Grab a belt from a thrift store and turn it into a custom leather cuff.
15. Plastic takeout boxes make great upcycled Shrinky Dinks. Draw on the plastic with permanent markers and stick it in the oven for 30 minutes.
16. An old necktie becomes a cool cloth bangle with a few snips and a bit of sewing.
17. Make tiny flowers with a soda can and glue them to hair pins.
I might have to invest in a flatware-bending machine now that I”ve seen that awesome bracelet made from a spoon. I also want to make those colorful bobby pin earrings ASAP. Which one of these projects inspired you to get creating?